Monday, February 15, 2016

Monday: Hello!

 YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO IT IS!

 No you don't, this is my first blog post on this totally new and amateur blog of mine, and you've most likely never seen me in your life, so you almost definitely don't know who it is. Just wanted to use a Silento reference. Sorry about that. 

 My name isn't actually Alice, but, due to my love of the name, and the fact that sharing identity crap online is prohibited (in my family), we're gonna pretend it's Alice. 

 TBH, I have a lot of interests in a lot of stuff specifically, so I'm going to summarize: Books, ballet, writing, books, movies, TV shows, makeup, books, hair, clothes, music, books, singing, acting, piano, books, books, and books. 

 I mentioned books... right?
  
 Hmm, what else? Oh, this isn't actually my first blog. I switched to this because I didn't like my first one. I'll leave the link to it down below (Hey, I sound like a youtuber!) and you can tell me what you think...  

 My original reason to start blogging is because I LOVE books. Love, love, love, love, love them. And, when I heard about fanfiction, I was like, NO WAY! THIS IS LIKE ONE OF MY UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS DREAMS (Not really...)! So I created the blog, had some fun, then got bored. 

 My intention with this blog is to not do that. And, instead of completely fanfiction, other, random stuff. I might not do any fanfiction, actually. 

 Oh, by the way, who didn't get that Adele reference in the beginning? Haha, just can't get over that song. I think I annoy everyone I know hourly with that. So...

                                        HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIDE!
                                    AT LEAST I CAN SEE THAT I'VE TRIIIIIED!
                                          TO TELL YOOOU, I'M SOOORRY!
                                        FOR EVERYTHING THAT I'VE DONE!
                           BUT WHEN I CALL, YOU NEEVVER, SEEM TO BE HOOOME!!!
 So... yeah.

 Would it be cool if, every time I post, I did something like, Word of the Day, Random fact, etc.? Well, doesn't matter what you think, I'm doing it. All in good fun!

 Word of the Day: Expedient. Look it up.

 Song of the Day: Hello - Adele. Duh...

 Random Fact: When Peter Piper picked his peck of pickled peppers, he picked the equivalent of 1/4 of a bushel. While no one knows the origin of this word nor how it came to be a unit of measurement, we do know that Peter's peck of pickled peppers amounted to the equivalent of 2 gallons of dry weight, or 10 to 14 pounds. [I actually copied this off a random Google search, but I find it fascinating!]

 Random Fact About Me: I literally can't stand gum, mints, cherries, spices, or whipped cream. If you think I'm crazy, maybe you're right, but I feel sick even thinking about any of those!

 Today's Prophecy: Tomorrow, I will finish March (it's the third book in an awesome series called the 365 Conspiracy.), and it will end just as horribly and cliff-hanger-y as all of the books previously.

 I hope you enjoyed this post enough that you want to come back and party! Not like you have to party, I mean. You could just come back and sit down or something. 

 Please comment in the comment section, place, thing, section, place, thing. Whatever it's really called, please do comment. It would be really nice!

 Here's the link to my previous blog, you can just click right there, have some fun, party, sit down, go to the bathroom, whatever makes you comfortable.
                                  everysmileisanewdream.blogspot.com

  Love you guys (no I don't), yes I do!


                                                                                               - Alice Eastburn
  



No comments:

Post a Comment