Thursday, February 18, 2016

Thursday: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Okay, so, there wasn't a panda...

 But it was fun imagining it...

 It was fun? Sorry, people. I just gotta...

                                    THAT'S ALL WE REALLY WAAAAAANT!!!
                                                     IS SOME FUUUUUUUN!!!
                                       WHEN THE WORKING DAY IS DONE,
                                    OH, GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUUUN!!!
                                    OH, GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUUUN!!!

 So, today, I'm going to be talking about... oh, hey, look! There's an adorable little bird on the fence outside! He's just bobbing up and down! There go's his head...

 Anyway, today I'm going to be talking about: things everyone (or most)wishes they could do or keep or pull off or happen to have, but can't/don't. Some people can, but they're the people everyone wishes they were. So... yeah.

 (1) Journals/diaries. For me, this is an obvious number one. I've tried so many times to start keeping one, and, for a time, I was able to, but it just... didn't... work...out. 
 I think people want to keep one, usually, because they think it'd be cool, and they'd be, like, the person who's collected and planned and everything. I think it also helps people feel like they're sweet, emotional people that feel beautiful rushes of emotion whenever something happens to them. 
 I mean, people are sweet, emotional beings, but not many people can say they cried with happiness when they're friend gave them a topping off they're slice of pizza. 
 Just sayin'.

 (2) Do a perfect messy bun. For some reason, every girl in my vicinity, it seems, wants to be able to do a perfect messy bun. There's something cool about it that (naturally?) attracts girls, and we're all like, 'Oh my Gawd, I need, like, a latte, pajama pants, and like, duh, a perfect messy bun for insta(gram)!

 (3) Look cool while dancing like no one's watching to the sound coming through your headphones/earbuds. I swear, no one can actually do that. People write books about/with characters like that, but, seriously, I have never seen someone actually pull that off without ending up embarrassed. I swear to God...

 (4) Manage to start everyone in the vicinity singing with a simple, sung line from a song. It just doesn't work like it does in Pitch Perfect!

 (5) Start singing to yourself, than turn around to realize that a talent agent heard you and loves your voice and wants to help you record an album. Face it guys, it's not gonna happen.

 (6) Really and truly and actually drop your books on the way to class/outside your locker, and be helped (coincidentally) by an extremely hot and perfect guy who you later marry and have three kids with. Let's be real...

 (7) Have a secret compartment/trigger to a doorway hidden in your room that leads to a new world/room with sacred, ancient engravings on the walls. Again... this is one of those things that you just gotta face... be brave while I tell you this... it's. Not. Gonna. Happen. *audience starts crying* Don't worry, you don't really care for silly stuff like that, do you? *audience nods and wipes tears away with renewed vigor* Thought so.

 (8) Possess the powers to fly and create stuff with the wave of your hand. Sigh.

 (9) Pull off no makeup one day, then wear a crap ton the next day with no one looking at you like you're crazy. Not that I wear makeup (except for performances), but... still.

 (10) Read every book you got for Christmas/your birthday/whenever else you get presents before you get the next batch. Not sure if this is common or if I'm just weird... ;)

 So, that was fun. I hope you guys can relate to that all that... 

 FUN WITH FACTS! YAAAAAY!

 Word of the Day: Callous. Figure it out.

 Song of the Day: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper ;)

 Random Fact: The equine eye is the largest of all land mammals–whales, seals and the ostrich are the only other animals that have larger eyes. The equine eye is the largest of all land mammals–whales, seals and the ostrich are the only other animals that have larger eyes. [Interesting...]

 Random Fact About Me: I'm really tired today.

 Today's Prophecy: I'll go to bed thinking that I'll do a messy bun in the morning, and wake up feeling like it's pointless. I think this will actually happen...

 That was today's post, so... hope you liked it! Still waiting for comments. All you have to do is sit down (party), comment, and you're good. 

 Okay, in truth, I do love you guys. No parentheses or question marks. I do. <3!

                                                                                                               - Alice Eastburn

No comments:

Post a Comment