Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday: Nine to Five

Hey guys!

 I'm pretty bored, but it's Friday. 

 .....................................................................................................................................

 I'm also tired, and I don't care if it's Friday. It's thirty-four minutes past my bedtime, and I am ashamed. 

 Not really, but, seriously... OH now it's thirty-five. Though I'm super lazy, it feels like I'm working nine to five, ya know?

 Did I do that on purpose? Maybe. Do I feel any remorse? No. Am I gonna jam? YES!!!

                                                  WORKIN' NINE TO FIVE!!!
                                             WHAT A WAY TO MAKE A LIVIN'!!!
                                                     BARELY GETTIN' BY!!!
                                              IT'S ALL TAKIN' AND NO GIVIN'!!!

                                                THEY JUST USE YOUR MIND!!!
                                          AND THEY NEVER GIVE YOU CREDIT!!!
                                          IT'S ENOUGH TO DRIVE YOU CRAZY!!!
                                                         IF YOU LET IT!!!

 Flashback...

 No FUN WITH FACTS!!! because I'm sooooo tired, but we can sit down tomorrow!

 That joke never gets old...

 Anyway, love you all, come back tomorrow, I'LL MAKE IT SPECIAL!!! FOR EASTER!!!

 BYYYYYEEEE!!!!!
        
                                                                                                               - Alice Eastburn

No comments:

Post a Comment