Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tuesday: 22


                                                I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU!!!
                                          BUT I'M FEELING TWENTY- TWOOO!!!
                                             EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT IF,
                                             YOU KEEP ME NEXT TO YOOOUU!!!
                                                YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME!!!
                                               BUT I'LL BET YOU WAANT TOOO!!!
                                                EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT IF, 
                                               WE JUST KEEP DANCING LIKE WE'RE
                                                    TWENTY-TWOOOO - O - O!!!
                                           TWENTY-TWOOOO - O - OO -OOO - OO!!!

 IKR, sooo year-before-last, right? 

 WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 God, I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so soooo freaking tired!

 Not that many so's, maybe.

 Good news, not as tired as usual! Today has been one of my more........ awake days, if you know what I mean.

 You feelin' me?

 Sorry, short post, gotta go to bed. Like, right now.

 AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Enough of that, FUN WITH FACTS!!!, I swear.

 Word of the Day: Jillick. Has to do rocks/stones + another element. Water, wind, fire, earth? Get it? Figure it out. Look it up. Whatevs ya wanna do!

 Random Fact: The game, ping pong, originated in England during the 1880s, where it was played among the upper-class as an after-dinner parlour game. It has been suggested that the game was first developed by British military officers in India or South Africa who brought it back with them. [Not a bad game, am I right? We know the answer to that, come on!]

 Random Fact About Me: I FINALLY repainted my nails today! YAAAAAASSSSSS!

 Today's Prophecy: Tomorrow will not be a bad day. I won't go so far as to say that it will be a GOOD day, just...

 Not a bad one?

 LOVE you all, thx for reading, come back and party (tomorrow?) tomorrow (duh, I knew that!), have a wonderful tomorrow!

 And always remember that there's always tomorrow for dreams to come true!

 See what I did there? Little Rudolph reference? HAHA!

 LOVE, KISSES, HUGS, HEARTS, ALL THAT WONDERFUL JUICY GOODNESS, AND GOODBYE!

                                                                                                               - Alice Eastburn

No comments:

Post a Comment