Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday: Happy

GAAAAHHH! I HAVE NO TIME TO WRITE A GOOD POST TODAY, SO I'LL JUST DO THIS! RANDOM! AAAAAGGGHHHH!

                                                      BECAUSE I'M HAPPY!
                                             CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE A
                                                 ROOM WITHOUT A ROOF - A!
                                                       BECAUSE I'M HAPPY!
                                               CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE 
                                             THAT'S WHAT YOU WANNA DO - A!

 Seriously, why am I so happy?

 Day? Piano, then Shakespeare which was stressful because we had extremely long monologues that we had to have memorized, and I did, but I forgot it when it was my turn to speak. It happened to everyone...

 FUN WITH FACTS!!!??? HEHEhehehehehehehe...? ? ?... ???

 Word of the Day: Napiform. You'd be surprised...

 Song of the Day: Happy - Pharrel Williams. Who's on The Voice as a coach, whoo-hoo!

 Random Fact: A rainbow is a meteorological phenomenon that is caused by reflection, refraction and dispersion of light in water droplets resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky. It takes the form of a multicoloured arc.Rainbows caused by sunlight always appearing the section of sky directly opposite the sun. [Rainbows and unicorns, YAY! Remember, one of my dreams!

 I actually had a dream like that once...

 Random Fact About Me: I usually only make people laugh without trying, jokes never work.

 Today's Prophecy: I will never get around to painting my nails...

 LOVE you all so much, sorry I'm posting shorter, later posts, but my schedule is crowded, and I always need time to make space for dancing like no one's watching!

 No one is, I know that, my window shade is always closed, no one's ever in my room when I do, and the music is too loud for anyone to hear what I'm doing!

 Heeeheeeheee...

 Again, love you, thanks for sticking with me, though I sit down more than party these days, so, double the love! Now, go to bed, get some sleep, dream/party/sit down, and... yeah!!!! <3! BYE!
                   
                                                                                                               - Alice Eastburn

No comments:

Post a Comment