Monday, February 22, 2016

Monday: Love Is A Rose

AGGHHH. MONDAYZZZ.

 Well, we couldn't escape it forever. Yes, it is the start of a new week, which means you have to wait for five days before you get life again.

 I know, sucks right?

 So, yesterday, I actually went to Kohls with my mom, and I got some jewelry and a really cute vest for the summer, so I'm going to show them to you!

 Here's the first one, a bracelet:

This is a beautiful bracelet that is, like... wow. I'm actually wearing it today, I love it so much! It's amazing and goes with most every outfit I have, and it looks great casually and formally! 
 It's not a clasp bracelet, if you were wondering, it's one of those bracelets that has clear elastic so that it can fit on anyone's arm.
 I love how shiny and black it is, and the detail is very nice. On the inside of each of the shiny black stone-things is this teeny pattern. Nothing exquisite, just several lines going outward so it looks like it's shining. 
 I <3 everything about it, and I actually think  I'm wearing it tomorrow, too! And the next day...


 This bracelet is literally a different color version of that one!                  TWINNING!
 The lighting distorted the color a bit, making it look purple, but it's actually an extremely vivid, bright red. 
 You can't wear it with as many outfits as you can the black one, but, black goes with everything, so, there's that.
 I told you my favorite color is red, so I loved this when I first saw it. I still do, I mean, it's not like I lost the love...
 You know I love you guys, right? You know that?

                 LOVE IS A ROSE, BUT YOU BETTER NOT PICK IT!
                      ONLY GROWS WHEN IT'S ON THE VINE!
                                       HANDFUL OF THORNS AND YOU KNOW YOU'VE MISSED IT,
                                           LOSE THE LOVE, WHEN YOU SAY THE WORD 'MINE'!

 If you don't know that song, it's fine, it's an older one. Oh, maybe tomorrow's post will be about older stuff/songs. I happen to know a lot of those...

 Next are a few necklaces that actually came in a set. I <3 them, OMG.

 Let me tell you that none of these are real jewelry, they're all cheap. But I got it because I loved the set of them, and I'd been looking for this type of jewelry for a little while.
 This one is my second favorite, and it's sooo pretty to wear. I like how it's gold (color, duh, it's not real gold) with that royal blue color in the center, and I like how the gold stuff spreads spreads out, making it look like a bird (am I crazy?) with wings (Yeah, I'm crazy. Who adds on the evident, for-dummies fact that birds have wings? MEEEEEE!).
 I'm actually wearing this tomorrow, so... we'll see if my love holds up under the pressure...
 #wear&tear

 This is another necklace...

 I'm sorry that it's such a very, very small image, but the camera couldn't get a closeup without cutting out the back parts of the necklace. 
 I love this little guy. It's a pink, beaded necklace with little, gold (again, not really gold) beads towards the front, with a teeny little center bead that looks like a little gold coin.
 I'M RICH! TELL THE PEOPLE I'M RICH!!! TIME FOR THAT FERRARI!!! MOMMA'S COMING TO TAKE YOU FOR A DRIVE!!!
 LOL, no. I'm not rich, first of all, the necklace isn't even gold. Second of all, I wouldn't tell people to tell the people that I was rich. I would tell my parents and relatives and maybe one friend, but I wouldn't want to let people know, I'd get robbed! Third of all, I don't actually want a Ferrari. I don't even have a license yet! 
 Oh, and fourth of all, I'm sorry if that was a little creepy...

 This is my favorite necklace, I think you'll love it, too, it's so freaking cute!

LOOK AT THAT!!! CAN YOU TELL ME THAT'S NOT FREAKING ADORABLE?
 No, you probably can't.
 I love it so much, it's different than any necklace I've had before, because most are actually pendants. This is not what you would consider a pendant...
 Oh, if you're wondering exactly what size it is, it's most likely the size of your pointer finger. I'm saying that based on the fact that I'm a medium size, and it's about as big as my finger.
 But I love this, and I'm probably gonna find ways to wear it casually, even though it doesn't look that casual...
 This is what you do when you're in love, people, you find a way!


 This last thing is actually not jewelry. It's that gorgeous summer vest I told you about.
 I tried to show you the front and the back, but I don't think you can see the back that well with the lighting. I'll show you a better picture sometime, but for now, let me just tell you that it's lacey and flowery, in a triangle shape that goes onto the shoulders.

 It's a bit big, but not big as in you notice it, big as in it's not the perfect fit comfort-wise. But I got it in the adult section, and I'm not an adult, so... there's that.
 It's really light and summery, though, and it's extremely formal, or extremely casual depending on what you wear it  with. LLLLOOOOOVVVVEEE!

 FUN WITH FACTS TIME!

 Word of the Day: Promulgate. You'd be surprised how simple it is.

 Song of the Day: Love Is A Rose - Neil Young. My family listens to him a looottt, and we actually went to a concert of his when we were younger! He's really good...

 Random Fact: Like air, water expands as it gets warmer and as a result becomes less dense. Water is most dense at temperatures near freezing. When waterfreezes, however, it expands, becoming less dense. If equal volumes ofcold water (down to 4deg.C, 39.2deg.F) and hot water are compared,cold water weighs more than hot water. [I got everything but the stuff in parentheses...]

 Random Fact About Me: I got up at 3:45 to start writing this. Crazy, I know...

 Today's Prophecy: At the end of the day tomorrow, I will be exhausted. Wild guess, I dunno...

 I'm so happy you guys came to read my little blog, and I love you so much! I would love to hear what you have to say about my posts, and I'll definitely check out your blog if you have one! 

 Shout out to Rose (she's another blogger, and she's amazing), thanks for coming to my blog, and actually reading my other one! Also, shout out to Liv Hudd, thanks for commenting, and nominating me for the Liebster tag award, as Rose did. 

 I feel so dumb, but I still don't quite understand what it is. I've done some research, but different sources say somewhat different things, and the rules are a bit confusing. I'll try to find out more, and if you can explain it to me, I'd love the help!

 Love you all, hearts and kisses! And chocolates! And nail polish! And goodies like that!
                   
                                                                                                           - Alice Eastburn













                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment