Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday: Fashion Is My Kryptonite

It is Sunday. Which is sad because it's just today... then, tomorrow, we go back to work. 

 I swear, adults make kids work like dogs...

 JK, school is just a part of life, I'm sure most parents remember what it was like, working your tail off just to see a big fat red A+ on your paper. Hehehehehehehehe...

 Yesterday, I posted before noon, so I couldn't share something that happened later in the day with you. 

 My family and I took a drive around to see how bad the damage to the houses in our area were. What we saw was horrible.

 Only about ten or so miles from where I live, people were thankful to be alive. The most obvious destruction was from the remains of four houses. A tornado ripped through the area, taking the roofs off two houses in the row of four, completely destroying the other two. There wasn't a single house in the area that was untouched, and every house had a huge pile of wreckage at the front.

 It was even worse, because you could see the people who had survived, and when you saw their faces, you wanted to help them so badly. I know I did. I'm going to donate to the cause that's helping the people living there. 

 Just thinking about what has happened to them makes me so sad. I keep imagining what it would be like for me, one second you're safe and sound inside the house you've been living in for, what, ten years? Then: BOOM. It's all gone. You don't have any possessions to speak of, and all you can do is be happy you survived. I want to cry thinking about it.

 So, I just would like to ask you all to pray for them. It's Sunday, the holy day, so that should help...

 Please just pray that they will be safe, that they can rebuild their lives, that they will be happy, and that, overall, they will be all right.

 If I had pictures of it, I would show you, but I forgot to bring my Kindle, so I can't.

 But then we went to the dog park, which is good, because we saw a whole bunch of little dogs, and, I swear, miniature dogs are my Kryptonite!!!

 <3
  
                                   WHEN WE UP IN THE CLUB, IT'S EASY TO SEE!!!
                                          THAT WE GO STYLE IN OUR VEINS!!!
                                       BECAUSE FASHION'S WHAT WE BREATHE!!!
                           WHEN WE UP ON THE RUNWAY, AND WE DOIN' IT RIGHT!!!
                                                  R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R RIGHT!!!
                                               FASHION IS MY KRYPTONITE!!!

 Oooooooopppppppppssssss..........

 HERE'S A PICTURE OF A PUPPY!!!


 Not happy enough for ya? 

 HERE'S A PICTURE OF A KITTEN!!!


 STILL not happy enough? How. About. THIS!?!


 Not happy enough?

 You - you should really go and get that - you know - checked out...

 FUN WITH FACTS!!!

 Word of the Day: Apolaustic. Sort of related to the previous pictures.

 Song of the Day: Fashion Is My Kryptonite - Zendaya Coleman, Bella Thorne. A bit girly, but... I'm a girl, right? Or am I? I am. I'm positive.

 Random Fact: There is no firm boundary where space begins. However the Kármán line, at an altitude of 100 km (62 mi) above sea level, is conventionally used as the start of outer space in space treaties and for aerospace records keeping. [From puppies and kittens to outerspace. #dunnoitsrandom]

 Random Fact About Me: If I had to get glasses or contacts I would choose colored contacts. Color? Green. It's my favorite eye color, and red would just freak people out.

 Today's Prophecy: Since I actually didn't (and won't) see my grandparents today, I'm gonna try something else that I am (was) positive about. I will have a Shakespeare class tomorrow. We'll see just how well this works out...

 That was the post of the day, hope you enjoyed sitting down, but I must remind you not to stand up too fast, you'll get a head rush...

 Please do pray for the people in my area, and remember to comment, I love to see what you guys have to say!

 Love you all so freaking much! Peace out!!!
          
                                                                                                               - Alice Eastburn

No comments:

Post a Comment