Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wednesday: I Love You

Heylo!

 Oh, that was cool... It's like hello and hey put together, to get what goes over an angel's head! Don't tell me. I'm a genius.

 So, did you guys enjoy my Liebster Award Tag? I hope so... it was a lot of work, and I was pretty panicky about who I was going to nominate, because I actually don't visit more than three blogs! 

 Not even kidding, I literally searched on the internet, found some good blogs, read them, and decided to nominate the wonderful owners of the blogs! 

 I'm so tired today, because, once again, I stayed up too late! There was this huge storm with tornado warnings, and everyone was in the bathroom, waiting it out. 

 It only lasted for about half an hour, though...

 Would you be able to guess what I did that whole time? I made a video! I literally just sat down with my Kindle Fire and made a 20:01 long video! 

 I annoyed everyone else with it, but I was really just trying to lighten the mood. I know one phrase I said throughout the video: I'm not going to die!

 If all this sounds really serious to you, don't worry. Everyone's fine, nothing got knocked over or broken, the tornado (wherever it was) wasn't near our house, bleh bleh bleh, it's all good! Oh, and no one believed they were going to die, I was just playing with the phrase!

 OMG look at this adorable picture of Stella! (My dog)


Is she or is she not cute?

*silence*

 I'll take that as a yes!

 So, there's this really cute thing she does, when the family leaves the house. Remember how I told you how she's attached to Mom so much? 

 Well, when we get home, I take her out of her kennel and hold her at one end of the (very long) hallway. She always knows what's coming, and when Mom stands at the other end of the hallway, she goes crazy! 

 When I let her go, she nearly falls over trying to get to Mom as fast as she can, and when she does, she nearly falls over form jumping all over her! It's adorable!

 Oh, here's a picture of something my grandma got for me, it's sooo sweet!

It's a little piece of wall art to hang! She got it for me for Valentine's Day, and I LOVE it! 

 If you're wondering, the people on it are actually background, you put your own photo over top of that. We don't know those people, LOL!

 I was so happy when she gave it to me, because I hadn't even thought about Valentine's Day! I actually tend to forget the holidays like that, I only ever remember Thanksgiving, Christmas, and my birthday!

 I love you Grandma! So much!

                    YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!
            BUT THAT'S NOT WHY I LOVE YOU!
                  I'M NOT SURE YOU KNOW...
         THAT THE REASON I LOVE YOU IS YOU!

 Good song...

 TIME FOR FUN WITH FACTS!

 Word of the Day: absquatulate. It sounds nothing like what it means...

 Song of the Day: I Love You - Avril Lavigne (one of her better songs)

 Random Fact: Water towers are able to supply water even during power outages, because they rely on hydrostatic pressure produced by elevation of water to push the water into domestic and industrial water distribution systems; however, they cannot supply the water for a long time without power, because a pump is typically required ... (hmm)

 Random Fact About Me: It went from nicely warm to unicely cold in one night where I live!

 Today's Prophecy: I'll finish my school book by next week. I hope...

 So, thanks for reading, guys! I love you all so much, hope you enjoyed it! Please comment, it means a lot, and I hope to see you at the next party! Bye!!!
  
                                                                                                                                      - Alice Eastburn

2 comments:

  1. Wow a tornado!!!!!! We don't heave them here, so that literally sounds like the most exciting weather ever. No joke, all we ever have here is rain. And cloudiness. Now I want a tornado. That is the whirly wind thing, right?
    Kisses, Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it was exciting! And, yes, it is the whirly wind thing. I actually love tornadoes, because they're almost fun, they ARE exciting, and you feel kind of cozy when you're in the bathroom all together!
    Unfortunately, around 350 houses were damaged, and about forty of those were completely destroyed. We were lucky, we didn't even lose power! I always feel bad that I enjoy them, because I know that that can happen. Oh well, I feel better because I pray for them!
    If I made you feel bad about yourself or something, it's actually not as serious as I accidentally made it sound. By damage, I mean that trees in their yards fell over and smashed lawn furniture, or fell into a small part of their roof...
    Love, Alice Eastburn :)

    ReplyDelete