Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday: Fancy

MY, MY, MY, I'M LATE, LATE, LATE!

 Aren't I? 

 I have been so bad at posting on time, these past days... more like this past week. I always save it until I'm so tired that I just want to go to bed, but, what do I do? I sit down. I write the post. I edit it. I name it. I keep myself awake. I publish it. And then, you read it.

 I work TOO HARD for you...

 JK, I'm happy to do it for you, but I really am soo tired. I wouldn't say I had an exhausting day, but it sure felt like it...

 Oh, LOL, I just thought of something from earlier. 

 My friend (the one with the amazing voice) and I talk a lot before class, and we both reference to songs constantly in random conversation. 

 We also do that thing where you burst into song if you hear someone say a phrase or word that is in some way linked to a song we know. 

 Earlier, she said 'fancy', and I was just like,

                                                  I'M - SO - FANCY!!!
                                             YOU ALREADY KNO - OW!!!
                                             I'M IN -THE - FAST - LANE!!!
                                                FROM L.A. TO TOKYO!!!

                                                   I'M - SO - FANCY!!!
                                        CAN'T YOU TASTE THIS GO - OLD!!!
                                            RE - MEM - BER - MY - NAME!!!
                                            'BOUT TO BLOOOOOOO - OO!!!

 Was that too long?  *audience nods, 'yes, Alice, way too long...'*

 HEHEHEHEEEE!!!!

 I can't wait for tomorrow! WHY?

 BECAUSE, DUH!!! IT'S SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!...!!!!...!!!...!!...!

 Eeeeeeee.........?

 Yeah, so, anyway, it IS Saturday tomorrow, and I'm sooo excited! WHY? 

 Because, duh, it's Saturday! Like I told you. I believe I used CAPS and !!exclamat!on po!nts!! and EEEEEEEEEEE!!!...!!...!'s.

 Right? 

 Oh, duh, memory loss, I'm getting old!

 I don't yet have wrinkles, but, ONE DAY!!!

 For, fun, we're doing FUN WITH FACTS!!! Why? Because, I dunno, I want to? 

 Word of the Day: Caseifaction. If the world did this, I wouldn't be so happy. I don't like cheese. Except on pizza...

 Song of the Day: Fancy - Iggy Azalea. Whom I hate. Sorry if I'm brutally honest sometimes, but that's just how it is. 
 BTW, people, if you haven't heard this song, please don't look it up. Though it's not rated as explicit, by my standards it is, and I only like the main part. It DOES NOT have a good message, and there are a few swears.
 I only put it in this post because it happened earlier...

 Random Fact: The meaning of caseifaction is, 'the act of turning into cheese'. 
 And now you know.

 Random Fact About Me: Four of my six shelves on my bookshelf are taken. With what? Books. DUUUUHHHH....

 Today's Prophecy: I will decide to repaint my nails pink, but will change my mind and go with blue instead.

 This happens more than you think.

 Okay, so, that was today's post, and, though I know it was a tad rushed and I'm super tired, I tried my best. Did you like it? *angel face...* Did you hate it? *grumpy face...*

 I love you all so much, it means a lot to me when you comment and tell me that you enjoy it!!! <3

 And now, I need some beauty sleep. Hey, a face this beautiful doesn't stay that way on its own! It has a best friend called sleep. Sleep is always there for pretty face!

                                                                                                               - Alice Eastburn

No comments:

Post a Comment