Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunday: Hands To Myself

                                          
                                               CAN'T KEEP MY HANDS TO MYSELF...
                                              I WANT IT AAALL, NO, NOTHING ELSE!
                                                CAN'T KEEP MY HANDS TO MYSELF...
                                           GIVE ME YOUR AAALL, AND NOTHING ELSE!
                                                          OH, I, I WANT IT ALL!
                                                              I WANT IT ALL!
                                                              I WANT IT ALL!
                                                CAN'T KEEP MY HANDS TO MYSELF!!!
                                        I MEAN I COULD, BUT WHY WOULD I WANT TO?

 Recognize that song? Maybe? No? 

 I feel so bad for you!

 It's called (if you couldn't tell) Hands To Myself, by Selena Gomez, and, oh my goodness!!!

 WOW. LOVE. LOVE. LOOOOVE.!!!

 Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I will actually probably be posting late most of the time, because once the day is done (or the glorious weekend...), there's so much more to tell!!!

 Today? My grandparents came over, I quit a virtually un-understandable game of Catan, they left, we took Stella to the dog park, stayed there until we were all super tired, came home, watched The Voice, and here I am.

 YAAY!

 Boring-ish day, not much to talk about, so I'll just get to the FUN WITH FACTS!!! 

 Is that getting old?

 Too bad. (FUN WITH FACTS!!!)

 Word of the Day: Corrigendum. I try to avoid this in ze posts!

 Song of the Day: Hands To Myself - Selena Gomez. I could never hate this. I mean I could but why would I want to? See what I did there? Mwah-ha-ha...

 Random Fact: The Lego Group began in the workshop of Ole Kirk Christiansen (born 7 April 1891), a carpenter from Billund, Denmark, who began making wooden toys in 1932. In 1934, his company came to be called "Lego", from the Danish phrase leg godt, which means "play well". [They do...]

 Random Fact About Me: I saw two guys at the dog park, one of which looked like (from a distance) Dylan O'Brien, the other of which looked like the main character in Teen Wolf. The show I have not seen. The name I do not know...

 Today's Prophecy: I will not have time to repaint my nails tomorrow night. I didn't tonight either.

 Love you, sorry the posts have been short lately, just not that much has been going on lately, hopefully more interesting stuff soon. BYEEE! KISSES! 
                     
                                                                                                               - Alice Eastburn

No comments:

Post a Comment